It is snowing...again. Its winter so are we really all that surprised?
I anticipate seeing a few of you this weekend who do some shoveling today. Walkways, steps, and driveways have to be cleared.
Here are a few tips for some safe shoveling:
1. Do not eat or drink before you start. Avoid caffeine. You do not need extra stimulation.
2. Pace yourself. This is not a competition.
3. Put down sand or salt on icy spots for more traction. You do not want to fall.
4. Use a small shovel with a plastic, not metal, blade. It is lighter.
5. Stop immediately if you feel any pain. Just common sense.
If you are done - good job! If your back, neck, shoulders and arms hurt now or later, I think your massage therapist will be able to make some time for you this weekend.
1403 Pemberton Road, Suite 104
Richmond, Virginia 23238